Here is the motivation we have been waiting for! It’s time to clean out the cupboards and the garage![read more]
The new and present Methodist Church was planned in February of 1889. It was to be 24 X 84 with a reading room in front for young men. The building went up quickly: stone and brick and lumber were delivered on the 17th of February and by the 28th the frame was finished. On March 3rd the corner stone was laid; at two o'clock on March 7th, a sermon was delivered the text of which was "Christ the Chief Corner Stone". The cost of the church was $1500., and by June of 1889 the church was paid for!
Sunday (10:15 AM)